Ep 24: What Triggers Corporate Tax Returns and Annual Returns Filing Requirements
Our guests today are our very own Tameika Johnson, Corporates and Annuals Supervisor, and Mayra Feregrino, Annual and Corporate Department Team Leader, from the ILSA tax team. Between these two ladies is over a decade’s worth of experience. Tameika assists clients with annual returns and tax filings and is the official leader of ILSA’s tax team, while Mayra has been a great help in making sure everything is executed accordingly.
For today’s episode, Tameika and Mayra discuss the events that lead to triggering tax returns and annual return filing. They also share their insights on what happens when agencies and businesses don’t file their returns as well as tips for those who plan to file.
“When an agency is registered, you are required to file an annual or bi-annual report.” – Mayra Feregrino
– what you’ll learn –
- What triggers tax returns and annual return filing requirements?
- State corporate tax return filing requirements with the Department of Revenue.
- DOI license cancellation and withdrawal when it comes to winding down a business.
- What happens when you fail to file annual or bi-annual tax returns?
- Are people too lax when it comes to filing tax returns?
- The SOS and DOR corporate compliance reviews.
- What are DOR tax registrations?
- What is the one thing people should consider when filing returns?
Connect with Tameika:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (254) 729-6119
- It is very important for each state to have different forms otherwise it could mess the filings.
This episode was brought to you by…
Spot On Insurance is brought to you by Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier insurance licensing experts. To learn more about ILSA and their services, visit ILSAinc.com.
Connect, Learn, Share
Subscribe so you never miss an episode. Love what you’re learning? Spot Light your review on iTunes and share your favorite episodes with friends and colleagues!
Visit us on Facebook every Friday at 11 a.m. Eastern Time where we answer your podcast questions through our interactive Facebook Friday Q&A Live events!