Ep. 00: The Creation of Spot On Insurance
Today, I’m joined by Ted and Arleen Taveras, co-founders, CEO and COO of Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA) and Spot On Insurance. Ted and Arleen have worked in the financial services industry for over 20 years with a strong focus on insurance, commercial banking, and investment banking.
Ted and Arleen join me today to share the story and mission behind Spot On Insurance, as well as the innovative, game-changing products, services, and resources that you can expect from the company and podcast. They also explain how their services can help new insurance agencies and consumers throughout the United States and Latin America.
“We are going to be filling in the blanks for insurance agencies and consumers.” – Ted Taveras
What you'll learn:
- How ILSA got started, it’s services, and the company’s turning point in 2008
- The inspiration behind the launch of Spot On Insurance
- Education on licensing and regulatory compliance in the United States
- Resources and expert interviews on the industry’s best practices available in English and Spanish
- Regulators discussing how to avoid getting tagged or fined
- Bringing together insurance professionals, agency principles, compliance officers, agency administrators and attorneys to discuss the laws and regulations in the industry
- How Spot On Insurance can help consumers learn more about insurance compliance
- Corporate license filing requirements training and case studies
- Non-admitted Surplus Lines industry tax filings informatio