Ep. 79: Do A Day – To Achieve New Heights In Your Life & Insurance Career
Bryan Falchuk is the Executive Vice President and Head of Claims at Hiscox USA, He is also the host of the Do A Day podcast, a best-selling author, motivational speaker, and life coach. Bryan has overcome obesity, career struggles, and grueling marathons. His work has appeared in Inc. Magazine, L.A. Times, Chicago Tribune, and he has been featured on over 100 podcasts and radio shows.
Bryan joins us on the podcast to discuss his recipe for success. How he tackles life’s tough times and how you can benefit from what he has experienced. He discusses “Do a Day” and how it can help and inspire you to overcome challenges in any industry.
“Don’t focus on sales, focus on providing answers to people’s needs. You need to be solving someone else’s problem.” – Bryan Falchuk
What you’ll learn:
- How did Bryan Falchuk get involved in the insurance industry?
- What was Bryan’s experience working at McKinsey like?
- In what ways did Bryan handle and overcome his difficult adversities?
- What are the challenges that insurance professionals are juggling?
- What is the story behind the “Don’t Have What You Want, Here is Why You Have to Ask For It” section of Bryan’s book “Do A Day.”
- How can you be a better insurance agent if you are a traditionally trained sales person?
- How can you apply the concept of “Do A Day” so that it is being used for setting your goals?
- In what way has fitness and health worked and benefitted Bryan’s career?
- What ways do “recovery days” assist Bryan’s life?
- What does the future of the insurance industry look like?
- What piece of advice would Bryan give a beginner in the insurance industry?
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.