Ep. 180: How to Bank on Yourself
Sarry Ibrahim is a financial consultant who helps high net-worth retirees, business owners, and real estate investors with wealth preservation and growth. He is also the founder of FIN Asset Protection, a financial services company that specializes in helping clients with asset protection and wealth preservation. Before starting his own company, Sarry represented large insurance companies such as Blue Cross Blue Shield and Humana.
Sarry joins us to describe what a ‘Bank on Yourself’ policy is and how it compares with other investment vehicles. He shares his experiences of working with large insurance companies, why he pursued a career in insurance, and what inspired him to start his own company. He explains why the youth should have a ‘Bank on Yourself’ policy and cites some of its key long-term financial benefits. Sarry also shares why people should think like banks when it comes to what they should do with their money.
“If you come across failure, that’s a good sign. You’re on track and you’re heading in the right direction.” – Sarry Ibrahim
What you’ll learn:
- Sarry’s childhood upbringing, his academic life, and his professional career.
- Why Sarry initially didn’t like being part of the insurance industry.
- When Sarry realized he wanted to become an entrepreneur.
- The challenges Sarry faced when he was just starting out in insurance.
- What is a ‘Bank on Yourself’ policy?
- The difference between investing in the stock market and getting a ‘Bank on Yourself’ policy.
- The many benefits of investing in a ‘Bank on Yourself’ policy.
- Why the youth should have a Bank on Yourself policy.
- How you can utilize the positive side of social media and technology.
Connect with Sarry
- FIN Asset Protection
- A Bank on Yourself Policy is a powerful asset-protection plan.
- Think like a bank. Do exactly what banks do. Not just save or put your money with them, but also invest like them.
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.