Ep. 147: Beyontec – Addressing the Future of the Insurance Industry
Vivek Sethia is the Co-Founder & Director at Beyontec Solutions, a software company and insurance solutions provider. The business has a core focus on customers with property and casualty business needs. Throughout his journey, Vivek gathered over 20 years of experience in business development, operations management, general management, and sales and marketing. As Director, he is responsible for Strategic Relationships and Sales.
Vivek joins us to discuss what Beyontec Solutions offers its clients and what their suite of services can do to improve insurance businesses. He explains why Beyontec was founded and the problems they seek to solve for their clients. Vivek shares various reasons why businesses should choose Beyontec over other insurance solutions. He also discusses how they handle private data and their preventive measures from possible cybersecurity issues.
“There is a compelling need for the insurance industry to go as digital as possible.” – Vivek Sethia
What you’ll learn:
- Where Vivek grew up, his dreams as a child, and his business background.
- Why he chose to live in the US despite having been to other nations.
- The problems Vivek saw in the insurance industry that made him start Beyontec.
- Why carriers should choose Beyontec over other groups.
- What a typical client transaction would look like using Beyontec.
- The ease of transitioning from one system to theirs.
- The digital services they offer to clients and how they work.
- Cybersecurity and how they secure private data.
- The course of action Vivek suggests to principals and executives to ensure growth in 2020.
- How their system works and the services it automates.
- The analytics of cost-saving from the client’s point of view.
- The mindset that newcomers to the industry should have.
Connect with Vivek
- Website: Beyontec
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implementing automated insurance solutions is always a long term decision.
- Every possible technology company has a lot of focus on newcomers.
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.