Ep. 81: Broker Buddha
Jason Keck graduated from Harvard with a degree in Computer Science. He is the CEO and Co-Founder of Broker Buddha, an award-winning technology platform that simplifies the application and renewable process in commercial insurance allowing brokers to reduce the amount of time they spend on applications and renewals by 80%.
Jason joins us on the podcast to discuss how it all came together, his journey and the outlook for Broker Buddha. He also shares how simplicity is at the heart of how Broker Buddha does business and how the name works so well with their message.
“A big focus on the brand is around how we made commercial insurance simple.” – Jason Keck
What you’ll learn:
- What is Jason Keck’s story?
- What were Jason’s biggest challenges?
doesShazam and Tumblr compare to the insurance industry?
- What has contributed to the growth of Broker Buddha?
- What are some of the changes that are happening
- How did the name “Broker Buddha” come about?
- What are some new company updates that we can look forward to?
- What advice does Jason Keck have for new insurance agents?
Connect with Jason
- Learn lessons from your failures.
- The insurance industry is built on relationships.
- Good company names speak to the audience, what the product does, and are memorable.
- Find a problem that is big enough to solve that you can build an entire business around.
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.