Ep. 151: Debt Reduction & Wealth Creation
Will Duffy is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) for Accelerated Wealth, a wealth management firm that customizes wealth creation strategies for each client. He is the author of The Other Side of the Coin, where he talks about mortgages and compound interest. He is also a Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP) and an Enrolled Agent (EA). The best testament to Will’s expertise on the subject of wealth creation and management is how he became a millionaire at 33.
Will joins us to discuss the best ways you can take advantage of compound interest and wealth management before you retire. He shares where he found his passion for building wealth and explains some of the laws that can benefit business owners regarding tax benefits and tax avoidance. Will also describes the changes he enacted in his life that allowed him to become a millionaire at a young age.
“Cookie-cutter approaches just don’t work in this day and age.” – Will Duffy
What you’ll learn:
- What his life was like while growing up and when he became passionate about wealth creation.
- His favorite sport and how it affected his college degree of choice.
- Why he has so many designations and what made him pursue them.
- The important aspects of financial planning that are often neglected.
- Reactive tax planning vs proactive tax planning.
- Financial strategies that can help businesses with tax benefits.
- Why most businesses fail today and what causes them to fail.
- Why working less is a significant event in people’s lives.
- The different ways to properly exit a business as an owner.
- Why compound interest is at the center of wealth creation.
- What to expect from the book The Other Side of the Coin.
- How people can take advantage of the Roth IRA.
- The tax benefits Will now has after he moved to Puerto Rico.
- The changes that allowed him to become a millionaire at 33.
- His advice to those who want to become successful in this industry.
Connect with Will
- Website: Accelerated Wealth
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (720) 600-7070
- The Other Side of the Coin – Mortgages
- The Other Side of the Coin – Compound Interest
- Roths for the Rich
- In a perfect world, you would begin planning for selling your business about two years before you sell.
- If you mess up the biggest purchase in your life, that’s going to have a negative impact on your overall well-being for the rest of your life.
- As you grow, as you build businesses, you really need to be working on creating a team around you.
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.