Ep. 136: Hi Marley Insurtech – Claims, Underwriting, Policy Interactions
Bryan Falchuk is the Head of Growth at Hi Marley Inc, an InsurTech company that offers a communication tool for the entire insurance ecosystem. Their app is powered by AI and provides carriers with a seamless and modern communication experience for their clients. Bryan is also the author of The 50 75 100 Solution, where he helps the reader become the source of the solution when it comes to problems in relationships.
Bryan joins us to discuss how Hi Marley works, how carriers and their clients can benefit from this product and its potential outside the United States. He describes what the founders of Hi Marley are like and their notable achievements. He explains the need for a seamless way to communicate with customers in the insurance industry. Bryan also shares the importance of finding the right person to share your company’s message.
“Ultimately, your claims systems need to have a complete record of the communication.” – Bryan Falchuk
What you’ll learn:
- How he got started with Hi Marley and the career backgrounds of their founders.
- Why phone calls are no longer the best way to communicate with your team.
- Speeding up the claims process with Hi Marley.
- The type of claims that their product works really well with and an example scenario.
- How soon large carriers can use Hi Marley and the training involved.
- The companies that can use the software and its potential for international use.
- What their beta testing resulted in and how they want to improve it today.
- What to expect from his upcoming book.
- Getting the right person to relay your company’s message.
Connect with Bryan
- You have to make sure your company’s representative conveys the message you want the people to hear.
- Being able to communicate with your team through an app that retains your conversations is better than a direct phone call.
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.