Ep. 179: Insurance: From Disruption to Evolution
Bryan Falchuk is an executive coach, TEDx presenter, and the author of The Future of Insurance. His book highlights first-hand accounts of insurers on how their businesses and organizations adapted to disruptions. Bryan’s writings have also been featured in top publications such as Inc. Magazine, Chicago Tribune, and the LA Times. He is also one of the most sought-after guests when it comes to coaching and business, having been interviewed on over 150 podcasts and radio shows.
Bryan joins us to share how the insurance industry will adapt in a post-Covid-19 world. He discusses some of his recent projects over the last 12 months and how the pandemic affected his speaking business. He explains why disruptions aren’t always guaranteed to change everything and shutdown businesses. Bryan also describes the importance of looking at the silver lining amidst problems like the pandemic as well as discusses the doors that have opened for him during this tumultuous time.
“It’s easy to get caught in the spiral of everything that’s facing you and everything that’s yet to come.” – Bryan Falchuk
What you’ll learn:
- What Bryan’s been up to in the last 12 months.
- How the industry changed over the last twenty years.
- How ILSA stayed up-to-date with automation.
- What the “Amazonification” of the industry really means.
- Why Bryan left his previous company and the career he wanted to pursue.
- How the pandemic affected his leadership speaking business.
- The opportunities the pandemic allowed Bryan to have.
- Why the industry should provide claims agents more support.
- Why having a rich translation tool on your website can provide better customer experience.
- How the industry will have to adapt after the pandemic is over.
Connect with Bryan
- Tech disruptions a decade ago didn’t exactly disrupt what we expected it to disrupt.
- Claims agents are people who get up every day to make life better again for other people.
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.