Ep. 132: Oli Insurance Services: More Than Market Access
John Prichard Jr. is the President of Oli Insurance Services, Inc. OLI is a company that helps other companies grow bigger and function better through market access, back-office support, and technology solutions. He has experience in executive management, industry practice development, and business outsourcing. He attended the University of the Pacific for his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
John joins us to share his journey in the insurance industry and the reason he started OLI. He explains why the insurtech industry is an exciting, yet sometimes disappointing, industry to work in. He discusses how his company selects the agencies they work with and the services they offer. John also shares valuable advice for those who want to start an insurtech company and what their goals should be.
“The customer behavior these days is so different than it was five years ago, let alone ten years ago.” – John Prichard
What you’ll learn:
- Where he discovered his passion for insurance.
- Why he didn’t want to work in the family business.
- The services they offer and their objective in the insurance industry.
- How they help agencies who partner with them.
- His thoughts on insurtech and how they validate different tech solutions.
- The types of agencies they work with on a regular basis.
- The classes they offer and why they mostly host them online.
- Important strategies new companies need to succeed.
Connect with John
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.