Ep. 43: Optimizing SEO in Your Agency
Eddy DeMelo is an expert digital marketer who focuses on organic strategies to boost web traffic such as email, content strategy, and SEO. He is the Co-Founder and Lead Search Engine Optimization Specialist of Agency Appeal, a visual identity, branding, and website development company that helps independent insurance agents serve their clients better. His responsibilities in the company involve developing SEO strategies for hundreds of insurance agencies and knowing the ins-and-outs of ranking your agency higher on Google.
Today, Eddy shares his thoughts on one of the most prominent acronyms to ever hit the internet: SEO. He defines SEO, its concept, and why it has become such a buzzword for companies big and small. He also shares his insight on how agents or agencies can use SEO in their business without having to clog their website with repetitive keywords or blogs.
“If you do everything with your users in mind first, the SEO benefits will follow.” – Eddy DeMelo
What you'll learn:
- What is SEO?
- The biggest shift in the keyword perspective.
- What are keyword families and how do you identify them?
- The three things high level search engines only care about.
- Do you need to update your website regularly?
- The shift in messaging that's happening.
- Why is digital marketing and SEO important today?
- Common mistakes users make when it comes to digital marketing.
Connect with Eddy
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.