Ep. 36: Using Videos to Drive Growth & Retention
Mike Demko is a nationally recognized digital marketing expert and sales and marketing professional with over 20 years’ experience. He is the founder of My Insurance Videos, a company that serves to help agents build a better way to engage, educate, and sell through video marketing. In founding his company, Mike drew inspiration from learning the challenges local agents have in today’s competitive landscape. He and his team are committed to making it simple and easy for agents to drive growth and retention by leveraging video.
Today, Mike explains why video is the best way to grow your business. He talks about why video marketing has become imperative, how it drives sales and growth through the roof, and why it’s so much better than text or voice alone. He also shares his thoughts on how much a beginner’s budget should be and how your video can get more views.
“When you look at video and the importance it has in today’s society as it relates to communication and marketing – it’s just massive.” – Mike Demko
What you’ll learn:
- Why should you consider using video for marketing?
- Why video marketing is growing
- The power of video marketing compared to just voice and text alone.
- The type of videos you can make.
- Should you release all your video content at the same time?
- How should you distribute your videos?
- The impact of adding videos to email on click through rates.
- The do’s and don’ts of committing to video.
- The 2018 outlook with regards to internet traffic on videos.
- How his business makes it easy for someone to create a video.
- Website: MyInsuranceVideos.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (858) 461-1075
- People would rather watch a video than read text on a page.
- People get bored of a talking head video. It has to be visually stimulating from start to finish.
- Be realistic and start with low hanging fruit when just starting out.
This episode was brought to you by
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s premier regulatory compliance experts. To learn more visit ILSAinc.com.